On the occasion of the Tour de Luxembourg from September 20th to 24th, 2023, the Ministry of Mobility and Public Works prohibits any drone activity on the following dates and in the following airspace areas:
- On September 20th, 2023, from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the "Luxembourg – Luxembourg" airspace (geographical zone: EL-UAS-TGDL23-ET1).
- On September 21st, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the "Mondorf-les-Bains – Mamer" airspace (geographical zone: EL-UAS-TGDL23-ET2).
- On September 22nd, 2023, from 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM in the "Mertert – Vianden" airspace (geographical zone: EL-UAS-TGDL23-ET3).
- On September 23rd, 2023, from 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM in the "Pétange – Pétange" airspace (geographical zone: EL-UAS-TGDL23-ET4).
- On September 24th, 2023, from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM in the "Mersch – Luxembourg" airspace (geographical zone: EL-UAS-TGDL23-ET5).
The plans of the restricted airspace areas can be accessed by following the following link: legilux
Updated geographical zones will also be:
- available for consultation on the website https://g-o.lu/uas.
- available for download from https://drones.geoportail.lu/zones. These zones can then be loaded onto drones marked C1, C2 and C3 as provided in the regulations.